If you would like to help us bring Elena home...

Thursday, January 15, 2009

First Time Blogger


I am new to the blogging world. I decided to start one as I spent the day dodging what really needs to be done, my homework. I am trying to graduate from my MSN program in May 09, and am feeling the stress and pressure that comes with finishing a Master's program and realizing I will need to find a job. When I get stressed, I start googling things irrelevant to my to do list. I explored twitter, picnik, picasa, searched facebook, and landed here. It will be fun to chronicle life events and be able to look back on them, because time flies by so fast.

2 comments:

  1. It is so good to know you are doing so well. God is so good and faithful. Prayed today HE would continue to keep you healthy! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I saw your blog via Ashley McCoy and thought I would say hi!
    Ashley (Lewis) Smith

    ReplyDelete